Saturday

An Interesting Development...

Well I wasn't exactly successful in turning off my cell phone early but I also didn't really drink and didn't call pseudo-bf. In fact, a guy I dated in High School(!), that I ran into last weekend called me. He and a friend came to meet up with us for a drink and I didn't even think about pseudo-bf until he called me! (Side note: I wouldn't exactly call it dating. We slept together in high school).

Anyway, I didn't answer my phone but instead of feeling smug I felt a little sad. I think I'm actually through with him.

As for this old/new guy, (I'll call him O/N) I'm pretty glad I ran into him last weekend and that he came out last night. I think I may plan to run into him again.

It doesn't hurt that he's like 6'2" and can pick me up like I'm a sack of flour. Or something less fattening. Like salad.

No comments: