Thursday

Calgary Blogger Meet-Up

Ok kids, time to do something a little crazy - meet each other.

Mich at Who is Mich is organizing a Calgary area blogger meet-up so anyone in the area who wants to come out of their hypothetical closet...wait, I mean shell...? (That's Nutshell to you Carmen) should come down for some drinks and all that good stuff.

Here are the details:

Sunday June 21st at 12:30
Earls on Stephen Avenue
Drinks and Appies

Pretty sure Earls is somewhere around here...
(Erm...Circa 1912)

For you Calgary peeps, I have long hair that's not really blonde or red or brown and wear high heels. Look for me there.

Seriously what color would you call it?

I'm not making any promises to be showered though. It's Sunday morning for gawdssakes

9 comments:

P said...

I'd call that dark blonde. Ish.

I'll see if I can get a flight over . . . ;)

Ben said...

How fast can I get to Calgary...

Andhari said...

Zealous, I love meet ups. I wish I lived nearby ;)

Leah said...

I signed myself up :)

Matt said...

I dont think any guys are going to be looking at your hair in that pic.

I'm just sayin.

Mich said...

YAAAY!!!! thanks for posting this!

see you on sunday (showered or not... doesnt really matter! LOL)

ps - i am going to post a pic of me and "curly" today so you know who to look for!

rachaelgking said...

Jealous!!!

And I think I'd go red...

Anonymous said...

I'd call it pretty! (Damn you!)

Dr Zibbs said...

Looking great. As usual.